The Ocala Marion County MLS allows homes to show for sale that have contracts pending with contingencies. Contingencies can be financing, inspections, sale of buyer’s residence, ect. At present our MLS has 215 homes that show for sale, but have contracts on them. What this means is that the home can still be shown and the seller will take back up offers. When you’re searching for homes on different real estate sites their data is not going to tell you if the home has a contract on it and that the seller is accepting back up offers. The home will just show that it is still for sale. You will come across real estate websites that won’t show the home at all in their data base.
Dawn Rupersburg Realtor Ocala Florida
Get updates via Email
- Is this home for sale or not?
- Home For Sale Oak Run Ocala Florida – Built 2004 Bedrooms 3
- Home For Sale in Lake Diamond Ocala Florida
- 8.82 Acres For Sale Near On Top of The World and Stone Creek
- Acres For Sale Ocala Florida
- Land For Sale Ocala Florida
- Stone Creek Ocala Florida – Copper Ridge For Sale
- Profile of Florida Homebuyers and Sellers for 2013
- Frequently asked question about sink holes in Florida
- Shadow Woods Ocala Florida Home For Sale